The design phase of zinc alloy die casting mould generally includes the following levels:
1. Obtain the necessary materials and data information, including:
1) Parts drawings of casts, specifications of parts on the drawings, standard tolerances, dimensional tolerances, roughness, materials, quenching and tempering regulations and other technical standards;
2) Batches and delivery time for the production of casts;
3) The status of machinery and equipment of the zinc alloy die cast manufacturing enterprises (i.e. the model and specifications of the aluminum die casting machine);
4) The production capacity and machine equipment standards of the mould manufacturing enterprise;
5) The customer's other regulations.
2. Analyze the structure, raw materials and technical standards of zinc alloy die cast
1) Analyze whether the structure of the cast can ensure the quality and good shape of the cast. For example, whether the thickness of the cast is symmetrical and effective; whether there are arcs at the corners of the wall; whether the diameter of the hole and the proportion of the deep layer are suitable; whether the specified precision and roughness are appropriate; whether it is necessary to add more tilt degree for mould stripping; whether there are inserts and so on.
2) Analyze the requirements of alloy cast products for mould materials and available aluminum die cast machines.
3) If there are unscientific or inappropriate structures and regulations, clearly come up with amending advice and discuss with customers. Make sure the design of products, stamping dies, mould processing and commodity production are very well integrated to obtain casts of the highest quality.
3. Determine the number of dies, select the clinical diagnosis surface, pouring system software, and overflow system software
1) The number of cavities of die casting mould is basically determined by the production and batches of aluminum die casting machines and cast.
2) It has the basic elements of the selection of the clinical diagnosis surface to effectively select the part of the clinical diagnosis surface.
3) According to the structural characteristics of cast, the software type of the pouring system and the position of the glue inlet are effectively selected, so that the cast has the best forming standard.
4) Decide the method and location of the overflow system software.
4. The selection of the model and specifications of aluminum die casting machine
According to the quality of the cast and the expansion area of the cast on the clinical diagnosis surface to calculate the required clamping force, which can be combined with the specific conditions of the aluminum alloy die casting machine of the cast manufacturer, we can basically know how to select the aluminum die casting machine. (After proofreading the main parameters of die casting mould and aluminum die casting machine, the model and specifications of the aluminum die casting machine are finally clarified).
5. In order to clarify the mould design composition on the clinical diagnosis surface, pouring system software, and overflow system software, the following aspects need to be considered:
1) Clarify the structure of the formed parts. If it is a mosaic type, clarify the composition method and the fixed method of the mould guide pillar and the core.
2) According to the appearance characteristics of side holes and side concave, clarify the structural form and makeup of the core-pulling structure.
3) Clarify the method and layout of the guiding organization.
4) Select the type of release organization based on the structural characteristics of casts; Specify the release location of casts and the calibration and guidance methods of the release organization.
5) Decide how the temperature adjusts the system software
It basically takes into account the layout of the refrigeration safe passage (the position and size of the refrigeration safe passage can be finalized after the parts and dimensions of the organization on the abrasive welding diagram are clear)
6) When considering the organizational structure of the abrasive tool, the production and processing characteristics of the parts must be taken into account.
6. Selection of raw materials and heat treatment methods for mould parts
7. The design manuscript and structure manuscript of mould can check the harmonious relationship between the considered structures. For the inexperienced design plan staff, the suggestions of actual operation staff in terms of the mould processing and grinding tool are adopted for drawing manuscripts, so that their rich and colorful social experience can be introduced into the design plan.
8. Measurement and proofreading of main parameters
1) Measure and calculate the forming specifications of formed parts.
2) Calculate and calibrate the thickness of the outer wall and the bottom plate of the formed part's concave mould to determine the specifications of the template, which can be found in the drawing and table.
3) Calculate the core-pulling force, core-pulling distance, and scheduling of mould stripping required for core-pulling and the specifications of the inclined guide post.
4) Proofread the unbalanced compressive strength of the pendulum rod.
5) The proofreading of the main parameters of the aluminum die casting machine, such as the clamping force, the volume of the pressure chamber, scheduling after the mould stripping and the installation specifications of the abrasive tool.
6) Calculate the main parameters of the temperature adjustment system software (you can also choose work experience data information).
9. Draw cad parts drawings of die casting mould, which shall not only indicate the installation association among the parts, but also indicate:
1) Larger size and installation specifications of abrasive tools;
2) Model and specification of aluminum die casting machine which is used;
3) Least scheduling of mould stripping and release organization;
4) Casting system software and key specifications
5) The whole process of unique organization and posture;
6) The name of the mould part;
7) Technical standards for the installation of die casting mould
10. Draw the parts drawing of die casting mould from the beginning of the forming part, and then design the structural parts such as the movable and fixed mould cover, the guide rail slider, and the inclined guide post. The parts drawing of mould should properly reflect the appearance of the part, mark the part specifications, standard tolerances, dimensional tolerances, roughness, technical standards and raw material quenching and tempering treatment regulations.